We having big boobs girl

 I had been at the bar with a friend tonight but she decided to leave with a man she’d met. I was alone, just staying to finish my drink. A man at the bar also alone kept catching my eye. I’d been watching him all night expecting his wife or girlfriend to walk in. He remained alone on his phone most of the night.







He pushed the front seat forward so I could sit on my knees. I pulled his trousers down to his ankles and his erection popped free. I took him in my mouth slowly causing him to groan loudly. We could hear people around us getting into their cars and that just turned me on even more. I took his entire cock into my mouth right down to the shaft, slowly sucked back up to the top swirling my tongue around his head. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth begging for more so I sucked harder and faster till he couldn’t take anymore. Soon he pulled me up spun me around, till I was bent over, pulled my underwear aside and slowly inserted his hard wet cock into my soaking wet pussy. I arched back when his cock filled me. He planted his hand on the small of my back and his other holding the headrest of the seat and thrust into me harder and faster.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick