Ladies and girls i have long dick

 Now coming to the story this is my first threesome experience with a couple and it has been really awesome there is lot of sucking, stoking and fucking. I used to get response for my story and like that one day I got a mail from a guy named amar who is 35 years old married for 10 years complimenting my story and we started to chat regular. Then one day he told that their sex life is boring and they have a desire of someone fucking his wife in front of him and he asked whether I would be interested and I said I will do it. He said that we are a high profile couples so we should do it secretly and he said he will offer me money for this too. Who will not want a pleasure with money so I agreed with him and fixed it one fine Sunday





Then I can’t control myself and my hands were literally shaking and she saw me and asked can we start and nodded my head as yes and arun said you guys start and I will join you and she took me to a room and closed the room but didn’t lock the door I can’t control myself and I hugged her from behind and grabbed her big boobs and started to crush it with my palms and started to rub my fully erected penis in her ass. She was horny and started to mourn and hearing her mourning I became more horny and got my hands down to her belly and slowly massaged it and she was mourning heavily and her heart beat also raised and I slowly inserted my hands into her saree and reached her panties and slowly rubbed her panties and she got hold of pant and inserted her hands in to my pant and inserted her hands into my underwear and touched my fully erected penis and started to rub it with her hand.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother