My Science teacher teach me sex

 Honeymoon Cruise TwO











So, I ask myself, why was I so surprised when Roy pulled the ring I am now wearing out of his pocket and then he took my left hand and said the words “With this ring I thee wed” like he really meant them as he slipped it on my ring finger where it sits right now. I had never taken Eric’s ring off my finger the entire time I had been married to him. I know I would rather die than take this one off, ever. I had no idea of how strong my feelings were for Roy, my son. I have never in my life ever thought of him of anything but my son. Now I know he is my future. No matter what or how I look at it, I see a very bright future too.






































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick