Lisa aunty having big huge booobs

 The office meeting started crisply at 10:30 am and by then nearly all the staff in the office had filed in to take their seats. The room was nearly full.







You could say during the last year, our recent working relationship had become intimate, to say the least. The moments spent at my private office were entirely well-spent; and by the time you had finished delivering all the necessary reports, you and I were wonderfully spent! Over the course of the working week you would occasionally visit me, sometimes even after the staff had all left for the day; drop the day’s reports in my lap, give me your most naughty look, then bend over and lay across my desk, oblivious of the paperwork strewn to be completed. Then give your tantalizing ass a swagger, you would lay still, as if purring, waiting and wanting to feel my firm hands appreciate the curve of that ass, ease you out of that tight blouse and off those sumptuous shoulders, placing wet succulent nips across your back as I freed you from your proper hindrances.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick