Gracily and max want to hang sex

 One deep secret between me n my pussy...





















































































































It got darker n I looked into Mr. Taylor's eyes. While he was about to talk, I went closer to him. I took his hand n put it on my breast n made him squeeze it. He really had no idea what was happening.I went towards his ears n said -"you want a live show"? He nodded his head. I undid my bikini top and he leaned over my boobs.He bit my tits n I got high. I moaned out softly -"hmmmm". He was sucking my boobs n licking it n playing with it. I was all in pleasure.He then pressed his lips towards mine and we had a passionate smooch.While smooching I moved my hands towards his swimwear n got him all naked. I then made him lie on the sand. N went on top of him.I got my bikini bottom off n he was looking at me with all shocked face. The moon was up n my body line was visible to him. He said -"fuck me". I then got his bid huge watery dick in my mouth n moved him in my mouth. He moaned loud -"oh fuck... Yes... Aaaaahhhhhh..... Aaaaahhhhh. Holy AAAAhhhh...."I then figured myself in front of him n oozed out the slimy wet pre-cum out n showered him the cream inside me. He held my hand n took it closer to his nose n smelled it n dug my slimy fingers in his mouth.

This made me feel so high. I leaned over him n adjusted his penis in my hungry pussy.I moaned while I was sliding him inside me -"aaaahhhh". He held my butt n helped me. When he was inside me-"ur pussy is as tight as a virgin girl, can't believe you are not a virgin".I was riding on him n I moaned out very loud -" Aaahhh, fuck, fuck, fuck, aaaahhhh, holy fuck, yes, yes, yes, deeper, deeper". The moment I said deeper Mr. Taylor made me go down on my knees n took me over in a doggie position. I was so high. My pussy was feeling his penis n I loved him for this move.The dick was so deep inside me. I wanted to be taken badly. He held my butt n slammed it hard. My boobs beneath me was moving toe n fore very fast.He kind of saw that n held both my boobs n pressed it very hard.I was feeling the pain inside me from my pussy n my boobs. He had turned into an animal n I was only enjoying his aggressive sex.The animal inside him had woken up n in his heavy breath told me -"fuck you, no wonder Nick never got to you work. I would have fucked you long back, every since I saw you on the video chat. I joined his office to put my hands on you n now I have you". I was moaning out loudly. Loud enough that the people around would be watching us from the hidden areas. "Aaaahhhh, I know u Mr. Taylor, I saw Ur dick in Ur hand that time. You can fuck me as I know Ur wife is not very active as me". We both were trashing out bodies. I was on my high point n was cumming.Mr. Taylor head on to my hair from behind n moaned from loud to slow -"Aaahhh, yes, hmmm, yes, yes". He had also cum in my hot pussy. I was really satisfied as I had a different cock to get me high.I never though I would do this in my love but I had done it n I did not feel any regret at all. I now understood why Nick always asked me to taste other men.Mr. Taylor n I then walked to the hotel n my pussy was still slimy while I was walking.I was so tuned on and i wanted to be sucha whore now. I was so excited by strange cock in my pussy that i wanted to take 10 more cocks and wantedthem to cum deep inside me so that nick couldnt use it that bastard went to sleep and spoiled the day.Now am looking for cuckolding and couples I want to get fucked deep and impregnated infront of his eyes am aslso looking for couples who would love to swing with us share fluids and dont care much about it . 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick