Go with Bae who has big tits

 "Excuse me, I'm looking for dates."



















"Tommie. And we get to move around. I like that; learning new things.""Tommie, right. And learning is always a good thing. I mentor a group of university students, and I always love to find someone hungry to learn."Somehow that piques her interest. "Say, I'm going on break in a sec. Wanna grab a coffee?"Very forward, given our age difference. "Uh, sure.""Great. There's a coffee roasterie half a block south. Five minutes?"Man, what am I doing? "I'll throw the groceries in the car and see you there."Walking into the roasterie, I find her already ordering. I step up and tell the cashier that I'll cover hers and mine. "Thanks", she says. "Really."She's still cute. Maybe cuter than before. Her dark, brown hair is short. Really short. It wasn't too many years ago that mine was longer than hers is now. And her dark brown eyes just pull me right in.

"So why the coffee date?""Oh, nothing really. I just liked that you take an interest in students. I'm a senior, majoring in biology. Thinking of a master's in genetics.""Ambitious.""I love it. And, I dunno, something about you struck me. You're kinda cool. So I thought I'd like to know this guy."What? I'm cool? A man old enough to be her father? We talk about her studies, and her life. Parents divorced. Money problems. But she was sharp enough to get a full ride scholarship. Work at the health food store is a combination of a desire for a little spending money and to live off campus. She says she loves the outdoors. So do I. And on. And on.She notices the time and says she has to get back to work. Standing up, she squeezes my hand, thanks me again for the coffee, and she's gone.Driving home, she's on my mind again. But this time, she stays on my mind, even after having a nice dinner with my wife. I have a good life, love my wife, and I believe she loves me. But things just aren't the same, just not as I thought they would be. OK, I'll admit, the sex has faded. We haven't been intimate for years. So that night, I'm still thinking of Tommie as I fall asleep.




















































That night in bed, my wife is asleep at my side, and I can only think of Tommie. And how amazing she looked in that tank top. My hand finds my dick. It's semi-hard, like it was back in the bar. This is crazy. I'm old enough to be her father. But now this is just a harmless fantasy. So I'm caressing my dick while thinking about Tommie. It's her hand, not mine. Her small fingers. Making it feel good. Making it harder. Her hand. Because mine are on her breasts. Kneading them. Tickling her nipples. She leans forward and I take those nipples into my mouth, while she lowers herself onto my throbbing dick. It slides in. Oh, Tommie. You're so good. So good to me. I quietly slip out of bed and go to the bathroom, seeking release.---On Sunday, we are hiking up a mountain trail. Tommie's looking great in a pair of shorts. Slim, lean legs, just slightly muscular. Unfortunately, she's back to that baggy t-shirt.Beyond a waterfall, which is most people's destination, the crowd thins out considerably. At one of several stream crossings, she says, "Hey Dave, come over here and look at this." She's squatting down with the water flowing around her boots. "What do you see?""A beautiful stream, some mossy rocks.""No, down here, in the water, right at your feet."I squat. "Little bugs swimming around?""That's a mayfly nymph. That one's a damselfly. Ooh, over there is a dragonfly nymph.""He's ugly.""But he'll be beautiful one day.""And that's something beautiful about you, Tommie. You have a passion for things that interest you and love to share that with someone."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick