Lock the door and start suck my dick

 Don’t get me wrong, I have always loved my little brother Sammy. He was always just sort of, I don’t know, a dork. I think that she came out of the womb with a certain social awkwardness and a unique ability to make himself invisible in plain sight. Sammy is a total nerd and always has been. I am not saying that to put him down. Like I said, I really do love my little brother. We never had that sort of torturous older sister/younger brother thing that you see on television and movies. I just want you to know what we are dealing with here.





It all started on a Friday morning. It was in December, near the end of the first semester. I would be going home for Christmas break in a few weeks and classes were just starting to wind down before exams started. As I said, my brother was a senior in high school so he was deciding where he wanted to go to college. His applications were all due in early January, so he was really running out of time.



“What’s up nerd?” I asked when he sat down in the passenger seat next to me. He gave me a sad little smile and threw his duffel bag in the backseat.








We took Sammy’s duffel bag up to the dorm and dropped it in the living room. I’d already discussed it with Adrienne and Carrie, and they were cool with Sammy sleeping on the couch. When we came up, Adrienne and Carrie were sitting on the couch watching television.



“Yeah this is Sammy,” I said, throwing his bag on the floor, “Sammy this is Adrienne and this is Carrie.” He stared at them blankly. His lips moved a little, but he didn’t say anything.

“Nice to meet you,” Carrie said, finally. Adrienne smiled and nodded.


“So what are you guys doing today?” Adrienne asked finally.

“Oh you know, doing the tour thing. Taking him out to Florentine’s for lunch, not really sure exactly,” I said.

“What are you kids doing tonight?” Adrienne asked, “Are the Sampson children going to go wild on a Friday night at the state college?”






“Where do you want to go? Here?” I asked and he shook his head.



“I love you too sis,” he said, “Sometimes you’re the only person I love, but I do love you.” I was touched. I mean, I really felt lovely when he said that. And we walked the rest of the way back to the dorm, hand in hand.


“How was the tour?” she asked. Sammy shrugged.

“It was fine,” I said, “We ran into that mouth-breather guy who likes you at the library.”

“Oh God!” Carrie said and we both started giggling. Then I heard Adrienne’s voice.



“What are you doing?” I said, laughing, “You knew my brother was going to be here, you pervert.” Adrienne put on a shocked face.

“How was I supposed to know you’d be back? You’re the pervert, staring at me!’ she said and I saw Sammy look away quickly, even though Adrienne was talking to me.



We sat around for a while and watched television. I ordered a pizza and we all ate dinner. For a while the girls tried to get Sammy to talk. I did as well. But it was no use, he was too shy. Eventually, even Adrienne started to give up.


“Let’s play a game!” I said. Sammy would be forced to talk, and maybe even attempt to flirt, if we played a board game or something.

“Yeah, this show sucks,” Carrie said and clicked it off, “What do you want to play?”

“I don’t know. We have Risk, Monopoly, and Scrabble. But I am not in the mood for Scrabble,” I said. Scrabble is a quiet game; we needed something that required talking.

“Ah! No Board games let’s play something else. How about Kings!” Adrienne said. I shook my head.


“Well I won’t play if we play a board game,” Adrienne said.

“How about Poker?” I asked. Everyone else groaned at once.

“You always win, that’s no fun,” Carrie said and I laughed. It was true, but I still would have liked to play.

“I know!” Adrienne said, “I played this game with some people last week. You know that game ‘never have I ever?’ well it’s like that, except you have dares mixed in!” I was just about to decline to play that game when my brother spoke up.

“I don’t know that game,” Sammy said and I was shocked to hear him talk. Adrienne was so excited about her idea that she didn’t even notice that Sammy was awkward, she just engaged him, which is what I was looking for.


“We aren’t drinking,” I said. Adrienne turned to me and rolled her eyes.



“Come on Carrie, it’s this or more Jersey Shore,” I said. And now it was Carrie’s turn to roll her eyes.

“Fine, let’s play,” she said. I didn’t ask Sammy, I just assumed he was on board and figured he didn’t want me to point out his presence to the girls.


“You bitch!” I said, “I can’t believe you slept in my bed!” I was trying not to giggle, I could care less if she took a nap in my bed.

“I cleaned the sheets! It was because Adrienne had a boy over. It was her fault,” Carrie said. I shot a look at Adrienne and she just shrugged.

“Carrie is the only one out, so we have to make a dare for her,” Adrienne explained. So Adrienne, Sammy and I huddled up and decided on a dare. Since my bed was defiled, I got to announce it.

“Carrie, we dare you to take off your tank-top and play the rest of the game in your bra!” I said. It was harmless, and I knew that Sammy would get a kick out of it. Carrie’s fair skin turned a deep crimson.

“I don’t know…” Carrie said, and I saw her eye dark to Sammy.


“I think we should let Carrie go next, she is half-nude,” Adrienne said.

“Fine,” Carrie said looking right at Adrienne, “Never have I ever had sex in Lynn’s bed when she was out of town.” Now I was actually pretty angry.

“I assume you didn’t wash the sheets,” I said to Adrienne and she gave me a devilish smile. I looked around and saw, thankfully, Adrienne’s hand was the only one down.

“Shouldn’t you have a hand down, Lynn? I am sure you’ve fucked in your bed. I mean three weeks ago…” Adrienne started but I cut her off.


“Fine, come up with a dare then,” Adrienne said. We huddled together. Sammy didn’t do much talking, but Carrie and I came up with one. Carrie announced it.

“Adrienne, we dare you to moon out our window for thirty second! Pull the window down too, the December weather is good for your ass!” Carrie said and we all giggled. Even Sammy laughed a bit.





room made eyes seem like bottomless black pits, with only the occasional glint of a reflected candle flame hinting that there was life within them. Free sex stories xxx archives can be found here.

Around the group, the patterned wall hanging seemed to absorb the light, as if we were adrift in an astral sea.



Irena was just taking off her frilly panties, and the other two were naked. Soon were were all ‘skyclad’ and sitting round the circle on small folded towels.


I looked at Jon’s well built and muscular body, reaching over the table.

I preferred Mark’s slimmer body. Much more compact, but just as strong. I looked down at his limp penis and, without thinking, ran my tongue along my upper lip.


Jon returned with a small knife, with which he marked out a circle in the center of the floor. He handed a small bag to Irena from which she took flour to trace out the circle. They similarly marked out a star in the center to make a pentagram.



Then, I could hear the slightest jangle, some sort of jewelry. I then heard a rustle of cloth, and then the gentle patter of approaching feet.


They put down the paints and returned.

“Are you ready to give yourself, mind and body, to the spirits we will invoke?” asked Jon.

This was the point of no return. All the discussions and explanations of the last few weeks crystallized into this one instant.

“Yes,” I replied.




Jon moved so that more of his engorged penis could enter my mouth. I had practiced, and raised my shoulders, tilted my head and accepted


I could feel the tide of orgasm begin to well up within me, and then Mark replaced his tongue with his penis. I could feel his soft but firm penis head caressing the very entrance to my love tunnel, but he did not enter me yet. My clitoris was still receiving the expert attention of Irena’s darting tongue, and I knew this was it. As Mark’s penis plunged fully into me, I came for the first time that night. As he thrust gently in and out, I writhed and gasped, and removed Jon’s penis from the depths of my throat.After just a few strokes, Mark left me, and they helped me to my feet. You are reading this amazing sex xxx stories on just erotic stories dot com. Still weak from orgasm, I was lead to a table covered with a thick, soft cloth. I was laid on my back, with my ass on the edge of the table, my twin holes accessible to them.





As the four of us increased our tempo yet further, I began to feel the most indescribable feelings of fulfillment and joining.

My ass began to protest at the violence and depth of the assault of Mark’s organ; but I still felt calm.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ladies and girls i have long dick

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother