Sex in Home Wrecker Room

 

The first time I met my wife Janis I couldn’t keep my eyes off her. She was in a Denny’s waitress uniform, dark brown skirt, with a light blue print blouse. She had panty hose on with black shoes. Her brown hair was pulled back in a French braid that went just past her neck. She had hazel eyes that where greener than anything else.

               The very second, I saw her, a voice inside me said. You are going to marrie her. Now some people said that is love at first sight. NO, I didn’t fall in love with her tell later. Then they say it is lust at first sight. No, though her large breasts and perfect ass where something to drool over. I didn’t lust after her tell later. Then they say I should go on antipsychotic medication. No. I am not crazy.

               She was in her last year in college and working at Denny’s to help pay the bills. I had just graduated and had a good job.

               I know she thought I must be some sort of stalker because I started going after her right away. even before I found out she was single. We hit it off on our first date. We went to a bar and did some dancing. She wore her Denny’s uniform and danced with a passion that few possess. Other men asked her to dance every time I left her side to get a drink or go potty. However, she didn’t dance with anyone but me that entire night. That was when I started to have feelings for her.

               I was at her house on our second date. When she got a call. I was waiting for her in the front room and overheard her conversation.

               ‘Hi David. I am a little buzzy right now.’ Pause. ‘I am getting ready to go out on a date.’

               I have to tell you listing to her call it a date was music to my ears…

               Laughing. “No, I don’t think so’ pause. ‘No David, I don’t think my date would appreciate my ex showing up. so, no.’ Pause. ‘Hey I have to go. I need to get ready…” click.

               That day we went to dinner and a movie. I took her to a steak house, then to a unique threader. Instead of theater chairs we had sat on a lounge chair. There was a table in front of us. We ordered wine at the table and the waitress brought it to us with two glasses.

               We watched the ‘Big Chill.’ It was a little creepy and farfetched to me. I kept my opinion to myself. Janice was a dream date. She wore a nice blue dress, panty hose again. She was a dream to look at.

               I took her home after that, I walked her to the door and she turned and kissed me. I will remember that kiss for the rest of my life. Her lips where soft and moist. They tasted better than the finest wine one could obtain. She smelled of a perfume that made me salivate. She then smiled a smile that lit up the night and walked into her house.

               I floated home somehow. I have no idea how I got there. It was the best day of my life…

               We continued to date, and thought we where not exclusive she only dated me. I had another date scheduled for the next Thursday night. It was with another of the waitressed Janice worked with. I had extra time that day and Janice was off. I decided to take Janice for a breakfast date before I picked up Wendy.

Janice was a dream again. I took her out we had fascinating conversations with great feelings. After we got done eating I went to pay the bill at the register, the hostess asked “Was everything ok?” I of course said “It was great!!!” Then she asked with a big knowing smile. “Would you have noticed if it wasn’t???”

Janice chimed in with a “No, we wouldn’t have at all…” Her smile lit up the room.

I really didn’t notice that we were all that love-y-dove’y. But I guess we were.

 I had decided to dump Wendy after our date. I wanted to let her off easy. I didn’t ask her out to hurt her or anyone. But me and Janice was just over the top. I decided that we where going to keep going.

When I got to Denny’s, I took a seat and waited for Wendy to come out. She was finishing her side work and needed a few minutes, so I thought. Janice came in and started to go to work. I didn’t know she had to work that day and was surprise she did.

I was afraid that this would get a bit awkward. I was so relived and surprised when Wendy walked out with her girlfriend that hatted me with a passion. Her girlfriend gave me a fuck you look that would have killed me if it could. Wendy gave me a look of I’m sorry but have better things to do. I smiled payed for the coffee I didn’t drink and left felling really good.

We never mentioned exclusivity after that, it became a for gone conclusion. I rented a one-bedroom apartment and Janice moved right in with me. I was in heaven. I wanted her so much.

Janice was a terrible cook; She was the only person I have ever seen burn boiled eggs. but she kept trying which made me fall in love with her even more. I ate things I am sure where not edible. But there was no way I would deprive my girl of the pleasure of watching me eat the fruits of her labor. Even if it did taste like charcoal. 

A month after we moved in together, I was asleep at home in our bed. Janice came home from work at Denny’s and mounted me. I woke with this vision of beauty making love to me riding me like a flee on a dog. (Pardon the cliché.)

I came in her with a vengeance, she laid down on me as I succumb to my own orgasm. “Holly mother of god baby doll. That was great. But tell me please…. did you put your diaphragm in before you did this?”

“Oh… I knew I forgot something.”

“SHIT!!!!!”

She wanted to get pregnant really bad, I woke that way six more times that month. Of course, she missed her period. And the next.

I asked her to marry me three months later. She said “NO. I don’t want anyone to think I trapped you into marriage.” 

I did believe she just wanted to get pregnant. She didn’t want to be married. This was a terrible feeling for me. The first time she had ever made me feel unwanted. She just wanted my seed and not me. I moped for several weeks until she started making love to me five or six times a day. Every day. She told me that being pregnant made her horny as hell. I took her word for it and never turned her down.

She had our daughter and named her Jessica Ann. I had a good job and she graduated collage and got a pretty good job herself. We weren’t swimming in money but had plenty.

I bought us a house on a fifteen-year mortgage. Moved in and had never been happier.   

We brought our daughter up together and lived like life was only lived one time. some days we argued, some days we couldn’t get enough of each other. But every day we loved each other. We never argued dirty. We rarely raised our voices to each other. No mater how heated we always loved each other.

We had a lot of friends. I believed in one good turn deserves another. We took Ken, a friend in and gave him a place to stay for almost a year after he lost his wife, job and home in an awful divorce.

Another good friend Jerry, got laid off his job and I payed his house note for three months until he got another job. When he was back on his feet, he told me he wanted to pay it back. I told him to pay it forward.

Another friend Abdula. He needed a couple of grand to buy an eighteen-wheeler for his business. When he came to me to start payments to get it back to me, I told him to give it to charity. He was from South Africa and I knew his family was in great need there.  

I was working for a company that payed great and was doing a booming business. For some unknown reason my bosses loved me and I moved up quickly. I became the head of the offices in a matter of ten years. My bosses retired and I took over as part owner and partner eighteen years after I started. 

We had three heads I worked with but my main person I leaned on the most was Tina Billings. She her husband Bill, me and Janice would go on nice company trips together. Tina and Bill knew how much in love me and Janice where.

               I believed that nothing would break us up. ever….

               I had a talk with Tina one time, I told her “I think our marriage would survive an affair. That’s how strong it is. But trust me I am not going to test that theory.”

               Tina started crying when I said that. As it turns out, Bill had cheated on her one time when he was out of town on business. I held Tina for a long time.

               Janice had friends of her own. I like that fact that she had people she could confide in. Kathy was her best friend. Kathy and I got along really well. We flirted with each other several times. But only in front of Janice. I let Janice know that it was just for fun. Kathy was a very good looking blond. But she had nothing on my wife Janice.

               Kathy was married to a man named Bryan. Bryan and her divorced about six moths ago.  Janice was all over her holding and conforting her. I stayed on the sidelines. But there were several times Kathy stayed the night with us. I didn’t like it because it ruined our sex life. But Janice supported me and my friends so I would do everything I could for hers.

               Our sex life was great when we got together. Four to six times a day. Then it went to five or six times a week. Then it went to five or six times a month. Then finally maybe twice a month.

               I wanted to go to counseling to pick up our sex life. I thought of other things too. Toys, I bought several toys at the adult book store and on line. Though she loved some of the toys our sex life didn’t change.

               I had dated my wife every since we met. I had never stopped, even when she was pregnant. I had a calendar at work. Tina was the only person alive that new what the stars meant on it. I never dated her on the same day. I didn’t date her every week either. To someone outside or even Janice it would seem very random, but it wasn’t. I had it all drawn out on the calendar. If I dated her every week it would cease being a treat and start to become an expectation. If I did it every Friday, Saturday or something, again becoming an expectation. I also didn’t want it to become mundane or boring. I wanted to keep Janice happy as I could. I failed at this as she quit dressing nice fore our dates the last year or two. But that didn’t dissuade me to keep doing it.

               September 1st 2017 will be embedded in my head for the rest of my life. It was a Friday. The end of the week but I had some things to do on Saturday. I promised the partners I would finish. Partners, that is some what a joke. They are all semi-retired and show up there just to make sure no one cheats them out of there six-digit pay check. They earned it though. They worked there buts off for what they where getting now. But partners, I use that term loosely.

               I came home. It wasn’t a date night; I was sort of glad of that. Janice wore jeans out on our last date. I was so embarrassed; I took her to five-star restaurant that gave me dirty looks the hole time I was there and then a theater. Janice told me she was board all night. No sex needless to say. That was three weeks ago. Now the last two weeks I had gotten sex several times. I couldn’t believe my luck. She came home from work and seduced me. I was hoping that our life was changing for the better. Little did I know….

               I came home that night calling out. “Hello I’m home.”

               “Upstairs in the bathroom.” Janice called out.

               I put on my best fake smile hoping to get laid again and walked into the bathroom. There she was. Dressed in a beautiful midnight blue dress that hung just above the knees. A slit up the side of the dress that showed her entire leg and upper thigh. She had stockings on that stopped below the slit on the dress.

               I about came in my pants looking at her.

               Then she turned and I saw the front of her dress. It wasn’t low cut at all only about four inches below her neck but there were openings in the dress that showed off her cleavage in a way that made my eyes strain to look and see more. I could tell the braw was black and see threw. I had never wanted her more than that moment.

               She was applying makeup when she turned around and said “What do you think?”

               My heart was pounding out of my chest when I drooled out an “I have never seen you more beautiful. Janice I am in love with you.”

               “That’s what I am hoping for, except I don’t want the love part. Just the lust.” She giggled.

               “Is it new?”

               “Yes. I bought it today. I played hooky after lunch a guy I met asked me out tonight.” She said.

               I stood there trying to make sense of what she just said. “Asked you out???”

               “Yea. A man I met at lunch asked me out for tonight. I bought the dress to empress him. I am glad you like it.”

               My throat closed on me. I could see myself in the mirror turn gray. I backed up and sat on the commode. “You… You… You. going… out wi… with… with… another man????” I managed.

               “Yep. Don’t stay up for me. I know I will be late. Then tomorrow we can get some yard work done together.” She said as she put her makeup in her purse and started out the bathroom door.

               I Spun around and fell to my knees. I opened the toilet seat and started to puke. I had nothing in my stomach so nothing but bile came up. never the less I kept puking.

               After I made it down stairs I seen that her car had left and I knew she was gone. I sat at the kitchen table and started to cry. My wife, the only woman that I ever truly loved, the mother of our daughter, my soul mate. She went to another man. I envisioned her with a faceless man kissing him laughing with him, making love to him. I ran to the kitchen sink to puke some more.

               It was over an hour before I pulled off my wedding ring. It was the first time I took it off since she placed it on my finger March 2nd 1994. 23 wonderful years together evaporated in a moment. What the hell did I do wrong….

               I finally started to come to my senses but I didn’t trust them at all. My first thought was to track her phone and find out just what the fuck. Grab the son-of-a-bitch and kick his ass. I worked out three times a week and practiced kick boxing on the weekends for an hour a week, so I wasn’t a fat chump. But that doesn’t change the fact that she wanted someone else.

               We hadn’t argued in several months, so I can’t see that she was mad at me. I started crying again.    

               I finally got up and pulled some suit cases out of the garage. I packed my cloths and loaded them into my pickup. I walked around the house seeing all sorts of reminders of happier days and cried some more. The photo wall of our vacations was in the den. Several cruses to the Bahamas, Mexico, one to Alaska. Trips with our daughter to Disney world, Carlsbad caverns, Washington DC., the Grand Canyon. I ran out of the room as the pain overwhelmed me.

I got into the pickup and drove to a cheap motel not far from where I worked. I checked in and went to room 114.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick