The Sex Bet for a full night

 

Eve was always talking shit.  We met when she was dating a friend of mine, and from the first time we hung out she was always making stupid jokes at my expense, often embarrassing me in front of the rest of our friends.  I admit I hated her a little inside because she always seemed to know just what to say to make me look like a fool.  So when one night we were playing trivial pursuit, a game I knew I was good at, I decided to try and give her a taste of her own medicine.

Now I have to say, Eve was hot I never would have admitted it in front of her, but I thought it often enough.  She was one of those girls that had that crazy waist to ass ratio, you know, where her waist is super thin but bloomed into wide hips and a big round ass.  She was aware of it too.  She was constantly making references to her butt, shaking it in people’s faces, and lots of other obnoxious things that clearly said she knew just how amazing she looked.  

As the game got rolling it became obvious that she and I were the two contenders.  I was surprised, she had never let on to being a trivia buff, but this was my game and there was no way I was going to lose to her.  So when she got another question right, stood up and did a little dance, shaking that big ass and pointing at me, I started to get an idea.

“In your face Mike!  Am I gonna make you my trivia bitch tonight?!” She taunted.

“Whatever, I bet I could take you out in one to one, no problem.  You’re just getting easy questions.  You know I own this game.” I replied.

“Oooh!  You want to make a little wager on that, son?” She shot back.

What do you have in mind?” I asked, seeing this unfold perfectly.

“If I beat you at one to one, you have to let me right ‘I am Eve’s trivia bitch,’ with a sharpie, on your back, and you have to walk through campus in a pair of girls panties.” She said as she grinned, some of the other girls at the table high fiving her.

“Ok, but if I win (I paused for effect) I get to fuck your ass.” I said smugly, knowing her ego would not let her back down.  There was a collective gasp from some of our friends at the table.

“Ok, bitch, you got a deal!” She said, so smug and self-assured.

But Eve, what about Jason?!” Krista, one of our other friends asked, concerned.

“Jason will be fine.  I’m not going to lose.  I got this.  Besides, Jason will love to see the video of Mike’s walk of shame when he gets back.” She told her, with no hint of concern in her voice.  Jason, our friend and her boyfriend was doing a semester abroad and was supposed to be back in a little over a month from now.

“Ok, then.  Sounds like the terms are set.  Let’s do this.  I got an itch that needs scratching.” I said with a grin.

“Whatever, fuckboy.  We’ll see how itchy you are in a pair of panties later.” She said, laughing along with some of our friends.

The game began, and questions after question we went back and forth, on pretty much every subject.  Eve surprised me.  She held her own and i will admit to being impressed.  If one of us couldn’t answer a question, it would go to the other to answer.  We had set the end of the game at 50 questions and as we approached it the score was 25 to 24 with me ahead by 1.  At this point I knew there would be no walk of shame, but there was still my part of the bet.

The last question, “What is the regulation width of a Canadian hockey puck?”  Eve looked confident, and a little relieved when she heard it.

“One and a half inches.” She said, standing and extending her hand to me in an exaggerated act of respect.

“Incorrect, Mike?” Chad, our ref for the game said.  Eve looked absolutely panicked.  I felt light-headed.

Wait, that’s the right answer!” She said in protest.

“No it is not.  Mike, what’s your answer?” Asked Chad.

“Well Chad, I believe the response you’re looking for is one inch.” I said with my eyes pasted on Eve’s face.

“That is correct!  Game to Mike!” Chad said with a cheer in his voice.

“What the fuck!  No!  There is no fucking way.  He cheated!” She said in outrage.

He didn’t see the cards, Eve.  It’s not cheating if he actually knows the answer.” Chad told her matter-of-factly.

She looked stunned.  I was soaking it in.  She couldn’t believe she had lost to me, but even more, she couldn’t believe that she was actually going to have to pay up.

“Well, Eve, I believe we will be busy for the rest of the evening.  Would you like to say your goodbye’s to everyone before we head to my room?” I said, completely unable to disguise my delight at her distress.

No fucking way, i am not going anywhere with you.  This is bullshit and you know it!  I have a boyfriend.  I am not doing this.” She said resolutely.

Everyone at the table booed yelling, “sore loser!” And, “Eve doesn’t honor her bets!” Her face turned red and took on a worried expression.

“Mike, c’mon, this was just for fun.  You don’t really expect me to follow-through on it, do you?” She asked pleadingly.

“Eve, you would have already had me in panties making my trek through campus, and you fucking know it.  You made a bet.  You lost.  It’s time to pay up,” I said as i took a step and gave her a light smack on the ass.  She jumped, looking affronted.  I laughed.  “You have given me so much shit, embarrassed me, made jokes at my expense, and I have taken it all like a good sport.  Now it’s time for you to ‘take it all, like a good sport.’” I said with a glint in my eye, as the room erupted in laughter.  I stepped out of her way and gestured in the direction of the bedrooms.

Eve stomped her foot and then walked towards my room in a huff, as i followed.  I could here one of the other girls saying, “do you think they’re going to do it?” To which one of the guys sitting next to her replied, “she has to, a bet is a bet.”  Glad to know i had some support.

Once I got to my room I could see Eve standing inside already.  I went in and closed and locked the door behind me.

“Mike, you’re not really going to expect me to let you fuck my ass, are you?” She asked hopefully.

“Eve, you made a bet.  You were so sure you would win, and, honestly, I’ve wanted to fuck your ass since the day I met you.” I said

“What?  What the fuck, I thought you hated me?” She said looking at me puzzled.  

“I don’t hate you.  You’re a bitch to me a lot of the time, but you have your moments.  It’s just killed me to know that you have been dating Jason, because I know there is no way he is doing your ass justice.  He’s beta as hell, and I just can’t imagine him doing what the universe created that ass for,” I said, stepping forward and placing my hand on her butt with a light pop.

“And I suppose you think you’re ‘qualified’ for the job?” She asked in a playfully mocking tone.

“I might be, I might not be, but you lost a bet and it’s time to pay up.” I told her, rubbing what I realized now was one of the firmest asses for its size I had ever felt.  She was wearing leggings and I swore I was feeling bare ass beneath the fabric.  I was sort of mesmerized for a second, but came back to myself.

“You’re a dick for making me do this.  Everybody knows.  Jason will know before the night is out.  Why don’t we just call it good at you coping a feel and I’ll walk out of here.” She said as though it was the most reasonable solution to a problem that was exclusively hers.  Jason and I were relatively tight and I knew he had been fucking everything that walks while he was away.  He may be beta as fuck but he has never had trouble with women.

I gave her ass another, harder smack and said, in a commanding voice, “why don’t you just get up on the bed and show me that ass.  Don’t take the leggings off, just stick your ass in the air.”

“Fucker!” She growled as she did what I asked.  Her leggings were pink and went she got on all fours, then on her elbows, as she arched her back, I was stunned.  That ass was so big, and perfectly shaped.  Her small waist only made it seem so much more so.  The leggings were pulled super tight and you could faintly see through them.  She was wearing a thong that appeared to be white.  The leggings conformed to the shape of her pussy which looked puffy.  You could see her labia outlined perfectly.

Damn,” I said as I got on the bed behind her and placed both of my hands on those two round cheeks.  Her ass seemed like it was just too big for the rest of her.  I gave one side of it a hard slap, leaving my hand there so it would sting a little.

“Ow, fucker, you don’t have to do that so hard.” She exclaimed.  I rubbed my hand roughly across the mound of her pussy, doing a few quick circles applying pressure where i knew her clit would be.  She gasped.

“You said my ass.  That’s not my ass, jerk!” She said with a slightly strangled sound of protest.

“Sorry, my bad,” I said, returning my hands to her ass.  I dug my fingers in a little, which required some work considering how tight the leggings were and how firm her ass was.  “Why don’t I get these off of you, we have work to do,” I told her with a laugh in my voice as I reached up to her waist and began pulling the tight leggings down along with her thong.

What I saw next was breath-taking.  As the leggings came down, once her ass was free, it just settled, spread open because of the position she was in.  What caught my eye instantly was her bald pussy, just as puffy as I had thought it would be, and right above it the most prominent, puckered asshole I had ever seen.  It was large and pinkish brown.  While I stared at it it winked once, involuntarily.  I think she realized I was staring and felt self-conscious.  

“What, you never seen an ass before?  Put your tongue back in your head!” She said in a challenging tone.

“I’m not sure I can do that,” I replied

“Oh yeah?  Why not?” She asked.

“Because then I couldn’t do this...” I said as I lowered my face to her and stuck my tongue right in her butthole, wiggling it around.

She gasped and said, “Fuck!  You’re just going to eat my ass?  Just like that?”

I hummed my response as I did just what she accused me of.  I placed both hands on her wide hips and kept working my tongue, loosening up her butt and getting it all wet in the process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick