My College accountant fucked me for fees

 


The accountant of collage fucked me for payment of collage fees
Hi readers thank you for your Positive feedback for my previous story hope you all loved it.

This story says how I got fucked by my college professors when I was in my college in 1st year, Doing this was the only thing I could do to pass the subjects and so that I could pay my fees as I belonged to a poor family, Now coming back to story.
All this started when I completed my schooling and joined the collage, these below members enjoyed me in collage Zain (accountant), Ravi (biology prof), Sharma (English)

At starting when I joined collage I was in shortage on money as I am from a very poor family, when I joined the collage fees got hiked and I was unable to pay the fees and was called everyday to the accountant room to know when will I pay the fees, I told him everything about my financial status and all and said I could not pay the remaining amount , he then said if I am unable to pay I need to speak to principal regarding this if not I will be removed from collage very soon.
I started crying I said I am the only hope for my family and pleaded very much to him, he said if he does not collect it from me he has to pay it from his end, then while crying something came into my mind, I directly went near his chair sat on my knees kept the forehead on his knees and both the hands on his thighs and started crying, he was literally shocked by this behavior
, he holded my hands on his thighs and started pressing I got to know that he needs something to help, so I told him I could do anything to be in collage
He then without uttering a word stood up and went near the door and closed it,
I thought I am going to be fucked today in this room, he came near the chair and sat there and took my hand in his hands and started to press them I was crying very much, he said not to cry and said he might help me but I need to do a favor for him I said I will do anything you say
He started rubbing his crotch on the pants by staring my cleavage as the dress
I wore was little deep neck as I don’t have more bra I didn’t wear bra that day, he was consistently staring my boobs and rubbing his cock, I went near him he again took my hand and kept on his thighs and started to rub on his thighs and took my left hand and kept on his cock.
I understood and started pressing his cock over the pants only he then held my hairs and started playing with that, and slowing while I was pressing his cock his hand came over my boobs and started caressing that and pressing it slowly.

I took a step ahead and started unzipping his pant and unbuttoned his pant he was trying to press my boobs over my top only, then I slowly removed his boxer his cock
was full erect with cut top then I started pressing the hold very hard, I love cocks very much before this happened I have almost seen 5-6 cocks and stroked them, then I started removing both pant and boxers of him his cock popped out It was around 7”inch and 2.5”thick I started stroking the cock and he entered his hand under my top and was shocked that I haven’t wear the bra, he slapped me on my chick and said you slut you wanted didn’t wear the bra today because you need to do this right, I by nodding my head said NO I don’t have bra so I didn’t wear it.
He started pressing my nipples
very hard and I too started pressing his cock very hard and playing with his balls and started pressing his balls so that he could also get the pain, and now he pulled me through the hairs and pressed his cock on my mouth I open my mouth and took it inside and started sucking it. I feel cock like lollipop he said you’re a perfect slut in sucking he was pressing my boobs and started moaning ahhhhhaahhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmm hmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm hmhmmmmmahhhhhhhhh ahhahhhhhhhhhhhh he started moaning loud I pressed his balls hard and make him come to senses he started and started deep throating me I was gagging my saliva was coming out from my mouth continuously, and within 5 mins he left all the cum in my mouth I drank half of it and some was flowing out of my mouth.
He then removed his cock from my mouth and started cleaning it with tissue, I was having the cum taste in my mouth I was just drinking it very slowly so I could feel the taste and he saw as there was cum on my face he offered me tissue to clean I denied and licked it from my tongue allover and drank it he was very happy by this session, he said I will pay your half remaining fees as you have satisfied me and asked me to come tomorrow to collect the receipt of the half paid fees.

And said not to wear panty and bra tomorrow also and after 12.00 to come to his cabin to complete my full fees payment, next day I reached his cabin around 1.00pm instead of 12.00 he was very angry as soon I entered the cabin he asked me to lock the door and undress myself. He said I asked you to come at 12.00pm and you’re coming at 1.00 so this is your punishment you will be nude in cabin.
I untied the knot of my lower pant and then it dropped down as per his instruction I was not wearing panty inside and my pussy was lil hairy removed my top and covered my boobs with one hand and pussy with another hand. Then he took the scale in his hand and came near the door and then hit the scale on my ass very hard, I screamed lil bit and removed my hand fom boobs and started holding my ass where he had hit the scale. He then again hit the scale on my left boob and nipple it became red color.
Then he said this is your punishment you have come late so I was crying and he asked me to sit on knees and then hold my hairs and dragged me to the chair and he sat on chair and asked me to suck the cock and he was pressing boobs and trying to finger my pussy, the liquid was flowing from my pussy he removed the finger from my pussy and slapped me and said bitch your feeling so much that your liquid is flowing, then he asked me to stand and bend on table at the edge as there was many documents and papers on the table.
Then he inserted his cock inside my pussy so hard that I slipped from table and fell down and his cock came out in seconds, then he again pulled me from hairs and ask to bend on table I did it again he inserted the cock inside pussy and started fucking me very hard his cock was very hard and I was feeling it very hot and my pussy was paining very much I was slowing screaming ahaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
hmmmmmmmmmahhhh ahahaaaaaaaa his sound was all over the room and he held my boobs and started fucking me hard and slapping my ass and meanwhile he applied some saliva to the ass and tried inserting finger in that I removed his finger while he was trying and was getting fucked and then he took and thick pen and inserted half of the pen inside my pussy and started fucking my ass with pen and pussy with cock
After 15 mins he asked me to turn front and started fucking for 5 mins and later on I was just felling the pleasure which was given from him and then pen was in my ass only I cummed around 2 times in this session and after 10 mins his cock from pussy and started stroking and cummed all over my body and Face and ask me to lick and eat all the cum and asked me to suck and clean the cock I did the same then he offered me tissue to clean all I cleaned and then he kept 500rs inside my pussy and said this is for my pussy as it has fulfilled his dream

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step sister want to suck my dick

love and Sex with the brother

Ladies and girls i have long dick